Tuesday 9 August 2016

#1


*Kent Jones - I Dont Mind.


Today's 10th of August 2016. & I am 19 years old. & what worries me right now is... (sampai Ive decided to make a blog to let it out)


1. Is law the right course for me?
2. I think my grammar is at risk
3. My pronunciation.. sounds almost like the person I hate when she talks 
3. Why am I still fat
5. Money where u at
6. Where to find a basic black blouse thats not overpriced
7. Law? Really?
8. UM? Really?
9. Money WHERE U AT 
10. I need sugar daddy dont I? $$$$$
11. Im on my diet but I just ate maggi goreng 
12. I skipped number 4 :P
13. No 1, 5, 7, 8 is my major concern


Being insecure & feeling shit about myself doesnt happen occasionally. Sendu sana sini wont help anyone, we know that. BUT HEY, let me allow myself to face my real feelings now. Im anxious. Will I survive? Can I do it?

I need at least 10 big tins of MILO right now to keep me energized and believe I can do it. I havent even paid the registration fees & Im stressed about it. Loser giler babs. *ROLL EYES

Well, nothing will hurt me more than my SPM result did (Lol :p) So gotta keep my heads up. UM, youre gonna have one cool and steady kid coming over! *....roll eyes.....*

Alhamdulillah,
Muneera 


No comments:

Post a Comment